Monday, August 30, 2010

Fall 2010: What's in my want box?

I have quite a few polishes, that is already quite clear to some of you, but now it is no news to the rest of you :)

I have about five 7.2 Rubbermaid Containers with a flip lid that I keep my polish in. Some of my desires to "trim back" are to make room for new polish, and to find new homes to polish I "LIKE" but don't "LOVE" like I should to keep it... plus it's probably not a great idea to have that much fuel for a fire to start out either.

Of the new Fall stuff, here's what I really excited about:

Chanel Khaki colors, I've got Vert on my short list, but will have to see the other 2 before I decide.

Chanel FNO colors: Steel and Strong, both on my short list. I have a feeling one will match or be close to a Piggy Polish color I have, but we'll see when it gets here.

OPI DS: OPI has released 2 more DS colors, and since I continue to collect that entire series, these will be must haves.


Other notes:
I've heard Spa Ritual, Barielle, OPI (with a halloween mini set), China Glaze, Butter London, Nicole by OPI have some new fall items that look exciting, but with only a few swatches out there of these, I'm interested to see more!

If you have found any notable links to blogs on the following listed topics or lines above, by all means please link, it only helps me to buy more :)

2 comments:

  1. My Lucid Bubble did Barielle fall swatches:

    http://mylucidbubble.blogspot.com/2010/08/barielle-shades-fall-2010-style-in.html

    Some interesting ones there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The OPI DS....you have every one of them except the last 2 that came out? If so, WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.