Thursday, May 13, 2010

MMM new Opi! New Blues! W00t!

I just saw Opi Swiss Collection at http://www.pssion.se/?p=6456 (it's one of my stalked blogs) and here are some of the pictures from their blog (and text):

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhqcnxGLvoKUkqG4VmTO8YRPrnoRsa_h48RhcGO6DRjjnuvfQwU5XbhdhKCROuPJGu3Lfi24zbrMK_uf-KeCj18ayg5ij7aqTQDM2DIrG1TmDGxhNR-j_MnXLzqx3UpVhhBgqAu46wY1mw/s320/opi_swiss3.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi57ScR8lS-JJxQblPYUL9D6UXZ7izPvqKO4UIw8Ttar53MntUCbdstkBGROx1ZjYLEaPLngGnxJbHfwBlzgdN0pNZAuUxuZRMfzL-XoPVeidLqEQ-rgCav3hIlbTBcSbwvV7VB5HjJn24/s1600/opi_swiss2.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEia4fidPnBgBqvu7cyr5OGqhS0POoJH15hcCpmRqJ79HVHMZ7KmjGL8ppzaWFj5Fd6LYwBlZpE0l0dQVVXRgEiWfE9Os1RIIRWgMPZ2H0agj3WT0clzjnVtT6-A2BlbyRckQwQQJA02C9k/s320/opi_swiss1.jpg

The new colors are:
  • I’m Suzi & I’m a Chocoholic
  • From A to Z-urich
  • Color So Hot it Berns
  • Just a Little Rösti at This
  • William Tell Me About OPI
  • Ski Teal We Drop
  • Diva of Geneva
  • Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous
  • Glitzerland
  • Yodel Me on My Cell
  • The Color to Watch
  • Cuckoo for This Color
I just can't wait! So exciting... I think it's been since the Greece lines that we've not had some good blues!

The blues for sure will be on my interested list, but also the silver, gold, lilac and the green ones too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.